Saturday, April 21, 2012
Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Starting Line...?
Soooo, this post is a bit late...because I woke up late...because I like sleep too much to wake up at 5 AM, which is when the Readathon started on my side of the world (Pacific coast). So I ended up waking up at 10 AM instead, and then I got distracted and started reading a book that wasn't on my Readathon pile, lol. But anyway, now I'm reading Entwined, which is on my Readathon pile. So I'm kind of on track now, and I thought I'd do a blog post to just say "hey!"
I've also done the introduction from Hour 1:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Los Angeles, CA. Bright and sunny today!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Entwined! The cover looks so pretty, and story sounds interesting.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Brownies…Mmm, yum.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! Besides being a book geek, I loooove makeup, especially nail polish. I have an ever-growing collection of nail polish, and I love them all!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? It’s my first one and I’m looking forward to everything!
I'll probably post every now and then, participating in challenges, and also stopping by at other participants. See you around! Happy reading! :]