I really wanted to try and make it to the end, but at 3:30 AM, I am beginning to crash. This has been fun, even though I did take time to get settled. In the end, I did finish up a book! And started several other ones...before settling into the book that I got done, haha. This was great fun, reading and participating. I didn't get to visit much though. :( I am going to try and get around to a bunch of the participating blogs tomorrow. The Readathon will be over, but it'll still be fun to peek in on other blogs. :)
And I've learned for next time...I really need a set plan, haha. So, see you at the next one! Good night!ETA--
- Which hour was most daunting for you?
I'm not sure the exact hour, but I think probably the hours when I couldn't get situated...where I kept getting distracted by other things not related to the Readathon.
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I didn't read this during the Readathon, but really liked them when I did read them, so: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins, Unearthly by Cynthia Hand, and manga.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Not really. It was my first time, and it was a great experience.
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I really liked the variety of mini-challenges.
- How many books did you read?
Only finished 1, but I had started on 3.
- What were the names of the books you read?
The Summer My Life Began by Shannon Greenland, Entwined by Heather Dixon, and Romancing Mr. Bridgerton by Julia Quinn.
- Which book did you enjoy most?
Romancing Mr. Bridgerton. It's one of my top favorites. <3
- Which did you enjoy least?
I didn't get too far into Entwined to form an opinion, and The Summer My Life Began was okay. So I guess I'd say I'm neutral, haha.
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
Wasn't a Cheerleader this time around...
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I'm very likely to participate again! Maybe I'll be a Cheerleader next time around, too. :]