WHAT TO EXPECT
My reviews are completely subjective, based on the thoughts and feelings brought out by the story and characters in your book . I'll state what I liked and didn't like, and be completely honest about it. If I loved it, I will say so, and if I didn't, I will say so too.
At this time, as of 03/09/2012, if your request for a review is accepted, I can't guarantee an immediate review upon receiving a copy of your book. However, I will try my best to review the book in a timely manner, but I also do not guarantee I will finish the book (because I just might not like it...). If that is the case, I won't be posting a review. Please keep in mind that everyone has different tastes. And as mentioned above, I do not guarantee positive reviews.
If I have completed a request for review, I will send you a link to the review here on my blog and at Goodreads. If it was a review for an ARC, it will be posted about 2 weeks before the release date.
WHAT I ACCEPT
Genres I enjoy:
- Romance (especially historical romance and sports romance)
- Cozy mysteries
- Chick lit
- Historical fiction
- Books with knitting, crochet, and/or sewing patterns
If the book is part of a series that I haven't read before, it would be nice if the previous books in the series were also provided, as I find it's more enjoyable to read a series in order. You're able to know the back story and characters better that way.
HOW TO REQUEST
If you would like to have a book reviewed, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a synopsis or press release, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I reserve the right to decline a request for review.
In your email, please include:
- a blurb or synopsis of the book
- book title and author
- genre(s) the book falls under
- a picture of the book cover
- whether or not the book has been released yet; if it not, then please state when it will be released
- anything else you'd like posted with the review (author profile, social media links, etc.)