Sunday, April 18, 2010

Recap: Apr. 11 - Apr. 17, 2010

Currently Reading
- On the Brightside, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God
- The V Club

Books Read
- N/A

Books Added to TBR Pile
- N/A

Books Added to Wishlist 
- Hex Hall

Books Reviewed
- Executive Privilege
Note: I've got lots of books waiting to be reviewed...I hope that I'll be able to work on those reviews starting next week...Just that, I don't always have time to write them right after I finish reading and then I forget exactly what I was thinking/feeling about it and have to reread it again, so I can give the best review I can.  And that takes more time...xD

Challenges Completed
- N/A

Challenges Joined
- Thriller and Suspense Reading Challenge
- What's in a Name? Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...