Monday, April 26, 2010

Midterm Season

It's midterm season again, but that's not the reason why I haven't posted all week.  I just haven't...because I've actually been quite busy.  I have dance practice 3 nights a week, until pretty late.  And then I had homework due this past Thursday, so I was working on that.  Then I also had a doctor's appointment.  But I didn't do any studying yet...

That will be for this week, since all my midterms are this Thursday.  I don't think I'll be getting any leisure reading done this week.  At least not until Friday...But I may post a review or two, since I have some that I'm writing up/working on.

Then, I'm also thinking of joining even more challenges. HAHAHA I just really like them, because they give me somewhere to start when looking for new books to read.  So here are some I'm interested in:
- The Royal Mistress Challenge
- French Historical Challenge
- Stephanie Plum Challenge
- Jean Plaidy Challenge
- The Debutant Ball Challenge


That's all for now~

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog site.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are thinking of joining the Royal Mistress Challenge, Kristine! Hope it leads you to some great new books.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...