Monday, April 5, 2010

In My Mailbox #001

Hello! I'm back from my trip!  I actually didn't get much reading done in the airports, because I actually didn't have to wait all too long.  And then I slept on the plane, lol.  But I LOVED Vancouver.  I'm definitely going back sometime in the future.

I'm kind of sad though, and not just cuz I had to start school again.  I'm sad because my dad gave away all my childhood books this past week, without asking me first!  Some of those I would've liked to keep to pass down to my children.  I guess I can always hunt them down somehow through ebay or whatever, but it's different...they won't be getting the copies that I read when I was a kid, you know?  It's just...different.  And I'm really upset with him for doing that.  My dad just doesn't understand my love of books.  (I get it from my mom.)

Anyway, it's a new month...enough about that.  I guess I'll get over it with time.  In the meantime, I've got many reviews to write and even more books to read.  And sooo, here's my first IMM (photo coming soon, too lazy...lol):

For Review:
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls (Goodreads First Read)
- The River Between (LibraryThing ER e-book)

From the Library:
- The V Club by Kate Brian
- The Last Time I was Me by Cathy Lamb
- A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
- On the Brightside, Im Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Rennison
- Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas by Louise Rennison
- The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
- Pants on Fire by Meg Cabot
- Executive Privilege by Phillip Margolin (audio book)

Bought:
- Nancy Drew: The Mystery at Lilac Inn
- Marked: A House of Night Novel by P.C. Cast + Kristin Cast
- Ghostwalk by Rebecca Stott
- British Bad Boys by Nancy Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...