Monday, March 22, 2010

New Layout + Some Contests!

Hello, hello!  As promised, I found a new layout.  I really like this one...it's got a sort of vintage-y/historical feel to it...

Finals were okay...I guess.  I actually didn't end up reading a leisure read, so no new finished books.  My final paper for one of my classes actually took more time to write than I had anticipated, so a lot of my concentration was on that.

Anyway, I leave for Vancouver tomorrow, and I only have one book packed right now!  I couldn't decide which ones I wanted to bring...so I'm going to look through them later today and decide.  I'm super excited for this trip! :)

Unfortunately, I didn't win the contests I entered before.  But that's not going to stop me from entering more contests.  Here are a couple I've entered recently:

- Princess Bookie's Book Giveaway: Win up to THREE books! (All ARCs)
- The Bibliophilic Book Blog's Follower Giveaway: Win a signed copy of Lament, Ballad, and Shiver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...