Sunday, March 14, 2010

Finals Week

It's that time of the quarter again: finals week!  A time when I should be doing nothing but studying and reading only my textbooks.  (I'll probably end up reading some leisure reads though...I always do.)  Just letting you know that there probably won't be as much posting this week...Sort of a mini-hiatus.

When I get back, it'll be Spring Break, and I'll probably come back with a new layout.  I think this blog would do better in the 3 column format.  Too much going on in the one sidebar...lots of scrolling to get through all of it.  So yeah, expect that.  And I'll be going to Vancouver for Spring Break, so I'll probably get some reading done along the way, with all the waiting at airports...

Good luck with your finals, if you're having them now, too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...