Wednesday, March 23, 2011

In My Mailbox (03)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created by The Story Siren.

This is a little late, but...the week hasn't ended yet.  I was debating whether to post, because I haven't been able to take pictures of my goodies.  But what they heck, I'll post the pictures later.  For now, just the titles...

I'm antsy to share, because I got a lot of books this past week!  Several of them come from the Borders near me, which is closing.  While that is sad, I was able to pick up some books on sale...so I guess there's a silver lining.

Bought:
- The Missing Ink by Karen E. Olson
- What's a Ghoul to Do? by Victoria Laurie
- High Stakes by Erin McCarthy
- Bit the Jackpot by Erin McCarthy
- Suckerbet by Erin McCarthy
- Bled Dry by Erin McCarthy
- Confessions of a Vampire's Girlfriend by Katie MacAlister

I've started reading The Missing Ink, and am quite liking it.  I regret not buying the other books in the series that were still there.  Thinking of going back to see if they might still be there...

I also managed to stop by the library and pick up some more books.  Gonna be busy reading!  YAY!


From the library:
- Generation Dead by Daniel Waters
- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
- Fallen by Lauren Kate
- The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
- Heist Society by Ally Carter
- The Replacement by Breanna Yovanoff
- Night World by L.J. Smith
- Killer Cruise by Jennifer Shaw
- Sweet Revenge by Diane Mott Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...