Thursday, April 14, 2011

WWW Wednesday: Apr. 13, 2011

Wanted to do a little update, so I decided to do a meme today. :)

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading Unearthly by Cynthia Hand.  I'm on page 324, so I'm almost done...and it's really good so far!  This will also most likely be the next review I write up!

What did you recently finish reading?
Other than a textbook?  I actually don't remember.  I'm glad I'm done with school, so I have more time for fun reading!

What do you think you'll read next?
Probably The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor.  I've been wanting to read that for a while, and this is actually my second time checking it out from the library.  I didn't have the time to read it the last time.

Hope this meme gave you a little glimpse of what's to come!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...