Saturday, January 7, 2012

Julia Quinn Reading Challenge 2012


I stumbled upon Julia Quinn a few years back and she has become one of my favorite authors.  I don't exactly remember details like how, but I do remember that my first book was The Viscount Who Loved Me.  After that, I had to get all of the books in The Bridgertons series.  And after that...I just had to get ALL her books period.  Unfortunately, I am still working on obtaining all her books.  But for now, I like to re-read the ones I have.

For this challenge, I will be re-reading:
  • 7 out of 8 in The Bridgertons series as I seem to have misplaced my copy of When He Was Wicked :(
    • The Duke and I 02/24/2012
    • The Viscount Who Loved Me 02/25/2012
    • An Offer From a Gentleman
    • Romancing Mister Bridgerton 02/26/2012
    • To Sir Phillip with Love
    • When He was Wicked*
    • It's in His Kiss
    • On the Way to the Wedding
  • The Bevelstokes series
    • The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever
    • What Happens in London
    • Ten Things I Love About You** - 02/09/2012
  • The Two Dukes of Wyndham
    • The Lost Duke of Wyndham
    • Mr. Cavendish, I Presume
  • Agents of the Crown
    • To Catch an Heiress* - 01/21/2012
    • How to Marry a Marquis
  • Lyndon Sisters
    • Everything and the Moon** - 01/23/2012
    • Brighter Than the Sun
  • Splendid trilogy
    • Splendid**
    • Dancing at Midnight
    • Minx
  • The Smythe-Smith Quartet
    • Just Like Heaven**
    • A Night Like This**
  • Misc. Novellas
    • The Further Observations of Lady Whistledown
    • Lady Whistledown Strikes Back
    • Where's My Hero
    • The Lady Most Likely
    • Scottish Brides**
* = misplaced my copy, and will probably not be including this book in my challenge reading unless the book magically reappears or I can borrow it from someone
** = don't own it yet, but plan on obtaining it during the duration of the challenge

NOTE: This is my master list for this challenge.  Once I finish reading a book, I will put a date next to the title. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...