Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Little Update

Wow, I haven't written in over a month. I hope to remedy that soon. Today is the last day of the school year for me, as my last final of the quarter is later at 4 PM. Hopefully I'll have lots more time to read over the summer, though I am going to be taking 2 summer classes as well as working. So we'll see...

But I've got to still read those two books I got as ER books from LT and write that review for Hanging by a Thread. I haven't read anything recreational since then, though I've tried...school and stuff just seemed to eat up all my time. Though last last weekend, I did take a break and stop by Borders to pick up a book, because I had a 40% of coupon. It was tough deciding what to get, but I finally decided to get Trouble in High Heels by Christina Dodd, which is the first book in The Fortune Hunter series. (Don't be surprised if I end up with the whole series! That's one of my quirks, I guess...once I start a series, I try to add all the books to my collection. :)) It's suspense and romance in one. lol. I actually finished reading it within the week, so a review for that is upcoming too. Probably after a reread, since I kind of skipped around in my first read through (but I did read every page! Just not in order...haha.) I have this bad habit of reading the ending first...which spoils the ending, of course. But I have this mindset that I want to see if the ending is worth reading the rest of the book for. It's bad, I know! And I'm trying to stop...but bad habits are hard to break. :P

Anyway, so that's what's to come...

I'm also posting my 999 challenge list, so it's easier for me to keep track for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...