Saturday, August 4, 2012

Review Copy Cleanup: Starting Line


Oops, starting a little past the start date.  I've been so caught up with watching the Olympics, haha.  Can't believe August has started, which means it's almost the end of summer already!  This year is really flying by!  I have to confess, I've been a little lazy with the reading and reviewing.  I'm sitting on at least 2 reviews waiting to be written...Hopefully I'll get to writing them during this challenge!

Anyway, for this Review Copy Cleanup, I'm hoping to read at least 4 books:
Monster in My Closet by R.L. Naquin
Forbidden by Nicola Cornick
Hidden Paradise by Janet Mullany
Consumed by Rebecca Zanetti

And maybe a few more!  August should be a good month for reading and reviewing.  It's also my birthday month. :)  Stay tuned!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...