Friday, July 13, 2012

Review Copy Cleanup

BBT
What is Review Copy Cleanup? Celine from Nyx Book Reviews and Vicky from Books, Biscuits, and Tea were getting swamped in review books. They decided to make it all a bit more fun and are challenging you all to read your review copies with them! Clean up that big pile of review books you’ve been neglecting this August and join the Review Copy Cleanup. During the month of August they will host a number of Twitter parties and mini-readathons in order to motivate ourselves and other participants! Is your review pile getting out of control? Then make sure to join us on a quest to clean up that review copy pile and to have some fun in the process.

I just heard about this, and I think it's something I need to do!  I'm pretty excited for it, as I kinda really need to start going through the review books pile that I have.  I'm not going to be doing a list at the moment, as I'll be trying to work through review copies even before this starts. So we'll see what's left for August. ^^;;


To sign up, please go here.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...