Sunday, May 20, 2012

Library Loot (01)

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. 


Sorry for not posting in a while! There's just something about the month of May that makes me a bit lazy. It's like an awkward time, where school's about to end and you've got projects piling up that need to be done and studying for finals starts, but all you can think about is that summer is almost here. Also, the weather doesn't help, because it's getting warmer, making me think of summer even more. Oh, those lazy summer days~ I cannot wait! I need a break. And I want to get really working on my TBR pile!

Anyway, for this past week, I only have books I checked out from the library so I thought I'd do my first ever Library Loot!


What's your loot this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...