Thursday, May 27, 2010

In My Mailbox #002

Hello! I'm actually going to start packing up my stuff, since I'm moving this weekend.  But I decided to write a blog post before I started, because I accumulated a couple books since I last posted...

For Review:
- Tokyo Lives by Mark Hersberger (sent by author)

From the Library:
- Motor Mouth by Janet Evanovich (audio book)
- Thanksgiving by Janet Evanovich (audio book)
- The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory (audio book)

Bought:
- Aphrodite's Kiss by Julie Kenner
- Noble Intentions by Katie MacAlister
- The Mile-High Hair Club by Naomi Neale
- Gods Behaving Badly by Marie Phillips

I've already finished Motor Mouth, so expect a review for that soon.  Audio books are great for when I'm knitting or crocheting!  I get two things done at once...it makes me feel so accomplished, lol.

Anyway, pictures of these books will come after I move...so sometime within the next few weeks.  Keep in mind...I've got finals coming up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...